- Checking the process parameters and making sure the machines complete all the
- required items
- Check the weights, notice modifications and adjust if necessary.
- In the long run you should be able to work completely independently on all machines.
- You will actively participate and prepare for rapid style change
- Insert fabric rolls and sew fabric to the previous roll using the sewing machine
- Reeving the precursor + pulling the cord
- Complete production sheets and stenter reports
- Sampling and wrapping fabric rolls
- Note down all weaving errors
- You have experience as a technical operator
- You have a flexible attitude and are a team player
- You are willing to work in a double shift (5h00-13h15; 13h15-21h30)
- You have good basic PC skills
- When performing your work, you attach great importance to safety, cleanliness and quality
what can we offer you?
A full-time challenging position within a stable organization in the center of Ghent.
You are part of a dynamic team with an informal atmosphere.
We offer a competitive salary supplemented with benefits such as meal vouchers.
For our client in Gent we are looking for a technical operator (2shifts).
Apply now spontaneously and together we will look for your dream job. Natibus et optae et hillabo rehenihic te simu. Natibus et optae et hillabo rehenihic te simu. Natibus et optae et hillabo rehenihic te simu.apply now