For a company that develops and commercializes software, hardware and services for the transport industry fleet operators that lead to more efficient and cost-effective process we are searching for Embedded Engineers.
You will take responsibility in a complete product development cycle from specification until mass production.
Within your role you will act as a project leader and a technical expert.
You will work in a collaborative way with partners and other teams within the organization.
· Lead the development of hardware for projects related to fleet management solutions
· Manage external with design and production partners for development, testing and production
· Introduce new products in production
· Test and Validate products
· Support products already deployed at the customer
· Experience in developing low drivers, and application in Linux
· Knowledge BSP creation and customization for Yocto with Linux
· Skills in managing external suppliers
· Good competence in electronics hardware: schematics, data sheets, and logics behind
· Ability to use test equipment (oscilloscope, DMM, logic analyser, etc.)
· Strong C/C++ skills in Embedded Microcontroller like ARM / PIC controllers
· Experience in telematics technology is a plus: GSM, GNSS, Wi-Fi / Bluetooth, CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, etc.
what can we offer you?
A job in a growing company that offers a balance between professional and private life and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Apply now online!
A company that develops and commercializes software, hardware and services for the transport industry!
Apply now spontaneously and together we will look for your dream job. Natibus et optae et hillabo rehenihic te simu. Natibus et optae et hillabo rehenihic te simu. Natibus et optae et hillabo rehenihic te simu.apply now